Tuesday 20 May 2014

Problem with research project


Problem with research project


Hello, I'm doing research on "father's involvement and children's education". In my research request form I mentioned "Fathers' involvement will be identified by the data outcomes of father-child interactions and children's academic success will be identified by the data outcomes of children's academic achievement including their school attendance, average grades, suspensions, subject failures, etc." But my teacher said I need clarify "definitions of what determines the level of parental involvement and what determines the level of child achievement."

I do not understand because I still think that I clarified them two. Can you tell me what is wrong and how to go about? I attached the questionnaire.

I need help on how to state an objective way to say if the child is achieving academically. I need definitions of what determines the level of parental involvement and what determines the level of child





achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the distinguishing features in the earlier films is the presence of video cameras and their low-resolution images that contrast with film images that seem more stable and permanent

  The goal of the project is to have you research a movie of your choice (cannot be a film shown in class whic...