Tuesday 5 January 2016

my success story

am going for an interview as a new grad nurse.i should tell my success story.i think we should go in this direction:i moved to us by myself,no really assets to depend on, only for a short time.i had graduated from university, ###.so basically, i really liked here and i decided to hange my life completely. I study English on my spare time, and work bc i had to support myself.then went to community college, then finsly BS in nursing.now ready for a professional path.basically that is all.i need your suggestions.it is an interview and i have to show my skills and how that be connected to nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the distinguishing features in the earlier films is the presence of video cameras and their low-resolution images that contrast with film images that seem more stable and permanent

  The goal of the project is to have you research a movie of your choice (cannot be a film shown in class whic...