Thursday 31 March 2016

Education Leadership (Fictional Practicum)

Education Leadership (Fictional Practicum)
Order Description
Fictional term paper about a practicum completed at Galena Interior Learning Academy in Alaska. We are a 9-12 boarding school for native students. I completed the practicum, but have no time to do the hard copy work with my job. Please follow the task instructions 100% or they will send it back for corrections. It will require a draft evaluation form or observation protocol I do not care, which one is selected. Again I have included attachments for the assignment. Contact me with any questions or concerns no problem. Thanks, SL

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the distinguishing features in the earlier films is the presence of video cameras and their low-resolution images that contrast with film images that seem more stable and permanent

  The goal of the project is to have you research a movie of your choice (cannot be a film shown in class whic...