Thursday 31 March 2016

Experimental Learning Assignment

Experimental Learning Assignment
Order Description
This is for my Diversity Class. It is a interview research paper. I need to attach my specifications and what I had already began with the approval of my teacher. I don't see where I can attach this.

I also need a reference page
One one of the pages that I send you for my resources you do not have to use. If you find a more reputable one please use it.

This will be returned in a plagiarized site at my university that looks for any plagiarism from the internet. So make sure that everything is sited correctly without any plagiarism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the distinguishing features in the earlier films is the presence of video cameras and their low-resolution images that contrast with film images that seem more stable and permanent

  The goal of the project is to have you research a movie of your choice (cannot be a film shown in class whic...